It is an exercise performed while being seated. A regular practice will make the heart, muscle and mind work. It is beneficial even for those with ankle/ back injury. It offers benefits to all ages, levels, and fitness ability. This exercise will work on the whole body without putting any pressure on the joints. Further arms, legs, lungs, abs will work while you challenge the cardiovascular system.
– Increases cardiovascular fitness
– Improves muscular endurance
– Improves mobility and range of motion
– Ease of pain or symptoms from disability
– Maintains a positive mindset