It is a condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swell, and produces extra mucus which makes it difficult to breathe.
- Utthanasana (Standing-Forward-Bend)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra)
- Badhakonasana (Butterfly)
- Sethubandhasana (Bridge)
- Matsyasana (Fish)
- Poorvottanasana (Upward-Plank)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Seated-Twist)
- Upavishtakonasana (Seated-Split)
- Ushtrasana (Camel)
- Gomukhasana (Cow-Face)
- Supta Badhakonasana (Reclining-Bound-Angle)
Now Join Classes!
1 Step 1