It is also known as “High Blood Pressure”, is a long term medical condition in which the pressure by the blood on the arterial walls is persistently elevated. It usually does not cause symptoms, but its long term existence has risk factors like Coronary Artery Disease, Stroke, Heart Failure, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Baalasana (Child)
- Vajrasana (Diamond)
- Paschimotanasana ( Seated-Forward-Bend)
- Janushirshasana (Head-To-Knee-Forward-Bend)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Sitting-Half-Spinal-Twist)
- Badhakonasana (Butterfly)
- Ardha Halasana (Half-Plough)
- Sethubandhasana (Bridge)
Now Join Classes!
1 Step 1