It is a “brain attack”,which can happen to anyone anytime. In Stroke, the blood flow to an area of brain is cut off, which results the brain cells to be deprived of oxygen and begin to die. When the brain cells die during the Stroke, abilities controlled by that area of the brain (memory, muscle control) is lost.
- Trikonasana (Triangle)
- Veerbhadrasana I, II (Warrior I, II)
- Parshwakonasana (Extended-Triangle)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing-Dog)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra)
- Ardha Shalbhasana (Locust)
- Badha Konasana (Butterfly)
- Pashchimotanasana (Seated-Forward-Bend)
- Utkatasana (Chair)
- Vyagrahasana (Tiger)
Now Join Classes!
1 Step 1