It is the practice of breathing exercises. It is a combination of two words- Prana -Life Force (breath), Ayama- Expand/ Extension. In this, we practise breathing techniques and breath awareness along with proper breathing methods. In a simple way, we can say that pranayama is a combination of systematic inhalation and exhalation. This session will include, teaching the right method of breathing, different types of breathing and also correcting the wrong method of breathing.
– Helps purify blood (oxygenation), and respiratory system
– Deeper breathing enriches blood with oxygen
– Helps in reducing stress related disorder
– Helps in having steady mind, strong will power and sound judgment
– Causes change in the cardio respiratory system including lowering of blood pressure
– Certain Pranayamas are excellent for weight loss