The word “parvatha” is derived from a Sanskrit word meaning “mountain” and “asana” meaning “posture” or “seat”.
Steps To Be Followed:
- Sit in vajrasana bend forward place the palms on the mat.
- Put your weight on your palms and knees.
- Slowly come on your heels and your palms.
- Keep your elbows and knees straight.
- Stay in this posture for 7-10 breaths (each breath must be 6-8 seconds).
- Now slowly drop your knees down sit on your heels and relax in vajrasana.
- It helps in stretching the shoulders and back of the legs.
- It helps in strengthening the muscles of the back.
- It helps in improving the circulation to the upper spine, shoulder blades and neck.
- It helps in improving height.
- It helps to relieve back pain.
Vertigo, Acute neck pain, Acute knee pain, Frozen shoulder, Calcaneum spur.
Disclaimer:- Please practice under the supervision of Yoga Teacher/ Yoga expert