Vakrasana – Twisted Pose – Simple Spinal Twist
- It helps in digestion and regulates the secretion of digestive juices
- It will decreses the stomach problems and constipation
- It also helps in reducing belly fat
- Because of this pose elasticity of the spine will increases and relieves vertebrae stiffness
- It tones the spinal nerves
- It will stretches the muscles
- It will Massages the abdominal organs
Yogamudrasana – Yoga Seal Pose – Yoga Pose for Constipation
- Helps in massaging visceral organs
- Increases blood circulation to liver and pancreas
- Increases the digestive fire
- Increases blood flow to the abdomen
Parivritta Parsvakonasana-I – Revolved Side Angle Pose
Parivritta Parsvakonasana-I Benefits
- Strengthens thighs, glutes and legs
- Improves balance
- Strengthens the ankle joint and increases its stability
- Psoas major, Iliacus , Rectus femoris, Sartorius and Gluteus Maximus strengthening
- Side twist helps in stretching and twisting of the spine
Janusirshasana – Head to knee Forward Bend
- It Calms the brain and helps relieve mild depression.
- Stretches the spine, shoulders, hamstrings, and groins.
- Stimulates the liver and kidneys.
- Improves digestion.
- It helps relieve the symptoms of mild depression.
- Stimulates the liver and kidneys.
- Relieves anxiety, fatigue, headache, menstrual discomfort.
Navasana – Naukasana – Boat Pose
- Strengthens your abdominal muscles
- Improves the functioning of liver and kidneys
- It will remove the stresses from the Body and Mind
- Reduces Back pain problems
- It also helps in Healthy Weight Loss
- It Improves the blood circulation
- Treats navel displacement
- Balances hormonal system
Phalankasana – Plank pose
- It helps to build abdominal strength
- This pose helps to heal ailments like insomnia, migraine, irritable symptoms due to menopause, osteoporosis, and general body weakness.
- It relieves stress and physical pain in the body.
- Improves posture and keeps your spine aligned and healthy
- It also strengthens your arms, shoulders and wrists, and prevents back pain.
Utthita Prasarita Eka Padasana – Standing Splits Pose
Utthita Prasarita Eka Padasana Benefits
- Calms the brain
- Stimulates the liver and kidneys
- Stretches the hamstrings, calves, and thighs
- Strengthens the thighs, knees, and ankles
- It stretches the back side of the body totally.
- It stretches the groin muscles.
- It improves your body balance.
Adho Mukha svanasana – Downward Facing Dog Pose – Downward Dog Pose
Adho Mukha Svanasana Benefits
- It will lengthens the spine
- It will strengthens chest muscle to increase lung capacity
- It rejuvenates the body and makes you feel energized
- It pose will treat lower back ailments like sciatica
- This pose will Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and depression.
- Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, arches, and hands.
- Strengthens the arms and legs.
- It will Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- It Relieves menstrual discomfort when done with head supported.
Utthita Parsvakonasana – Extended Side Angle Pose
Utthita Parsvakonasana Benefits
- It Strengthens knee, ankle, and leg
- It Stretches vertebral column, thorax, inguinal region, abdomen, Lung, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, and Leg
Half Wind Removing Pose – Ardha Pawanmuktasana – Half Wind Relieving Pose
Ardha Pawanmuktasana Benefits
- This pose stretches the neck and back.
- Because of this the abdominal muscles strengthens
- It massages the internal organs and intestine of the digestive system
- It releases trapped gases and improves digestion.
- Because of this Blood circulation is increased in the all internal organs.
- Digestive system is improved.
- It helps to reduce constipation.
- Strengthens the lower back muscles and loosens the spinal vertebrae.
- It helps to cure menstrual disorders.
- Sterility and impotence.
- Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
- Tones the leg and arm muscles
- It stimulates the reproductive organs and massages the pelvic muscles.
- It helps burn fat in the thighs, buttocks, and abdominal area.